What are cookies used for?
– For marketing purposes for example, to display personalised banner
– To identify you as you travel around our site and to monitor your journey and record sales. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
– To suggest/display recommended products, similar products, products often bought together.
– To provide information about site usage, which together with purchase information, helps us improve our services.
– To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and your order is processed correctly. Once placed in the basket, your items remain there as long as you’re logged in and they can be associated with your account. In order to remove them from the cart you need to manually empty the basket. Keep this in mind in case if you revisit our shop after a while and log-in. After the log-in procedure, please check for any items that might have remained there from your previous visit and, if necessary, amend the list before going to checkout and making an order.
– to check your location. For some countries we have provided purchases in local currencies. Therefore, our system checks your location to be able automatically display your currency (when this option is available for your county).
You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.allaboutcookies.org . Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to shop on the Website and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the Website and may mean that you are unable to shop on the Website.
Please note – we store your, name, email address and post adress associated with your account for your convenience – case you need to return to the Website, once you’re logged in, there is no need to enter the contact data again. Of course you can amend this data anytime by logging in via MY ACCOUNT button in the main menu. At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information.
You don’t have to set up an account to shop on our website – if this is your choice use our guest checkout and do not tick the “Create an account?” checkbox.
For safety – always log out from your account using the log out button on top of the screen, especially if you’re using a shared computer.
For further information about cookies and how to manage them visit www.allaboutcookies.org .